Can you reach the last step of a staircase without stepping on the first? Of course, no, and similarly, you can’t usually land a new job without going through the actual process of landing your dream job. Also, there are certain things you will have to do even before you start applying for a job.
Whether you are on the verge of finding your passion or exploring various career paths, in the current economy, you need good expert advice to find and identify the right job that suits your profile. We, at Tekvity, not only help you with job search, but also offer IT training and development programmes as well as Career Counselling. We know job-hunting could be tiresome and frustrating most of the times. But fret not! We are here to ease out your job-search experience while we make it exciting too.
Let us uncover the latest and greatest job opportunities matching with your career goals.
Senior/Staff DFT Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Bachelors/Masters in Electronics or equivalent degree with 4-8 years of experience.
- Sound knowledge of Scan Stitching, Scan Compression, MBIST & JTAG Techniques.
- Should have good post silicon DFT bring-up and debug experience.
- Hands-on in Multi Vendor DFT tools.
- Should have a good knowledge in simulation debug and prior experience at SoC level.
- Ability to set priorities and handle the tasks independently.
- Good Communication and leadership skills and willing to learn the new things.
Remuneration: As per industry standards.
Engineer II - Software
Job Location: Bangalore.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 2-4 yrs of experience in Embedded system design & development.
- Good Understanding of AUTOSAR Architecture and Methodology.
- Knowledge and Experience with AUTOSAR MCAL development.
- Familiar with AUTOSAR configuration and development tools such as Elektrobit Tresos, DaVinci configurator etc.
- Experience in 8/16/32Bit Microcontrollers/Processors & Peripherals such as ADC/DAC,PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer.
- Knowledge on various protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, CAN,LIN, USB, Ethernet.
- Hands on with Assembly & C Programming.
- Develop unit tests, tests the software to verify functionality using testing tools like LDRA etc.
- Document the software code in order to release the software for use in the ECU.
- Must have worked on any RTOS like OSEK etc.
- Ability to work using Digital Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, IDE & debuggers.
- Knowledge/Exposure to Hardware (Circuit Schematic, PCB) design.
- Knowledge/Exposure on MIPS/AVR/ARM based Microcontrollers/Processors will be an added advantage.
Principal Engineer - Internet Applications
- Bachelors/Masters degree in CS/E&C/IS/MCA with 10 – 15 years of experience in Designing and Developing Enterprise Applications.
- 5+ years of experience in creating Software Architectures with various architectural patterns.
- 10+ years of experience in creating Object Oriented Design with various design patterns and Tools.
- 10+ years of experience in Microsoft Technologies predominantly using ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server, Micro Services etc.,
- 5+ years of experience with various Client Technologies/Frameworks (JQuery, Bootstrap, Telerik Kendo, Angular JS, Vue.JS etc.,).
- 5+ years of experience with Configuration Management, Builds and Deployments with tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- 10+ years of experience in Troubleshooting and Maintenance of Web Applications, Class Libraries, Windows/Web Services, Scheduled Jobs, etc.,
- 5+ years of experience in Leading a small/medium size team.
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Project Management and Tracking.
- Minimum of 5 years of expert level experience in CNet, Object oriented programming, SQL database.
- Knowledge of LINQ, Web Services, AJAX is an added advantage.
- Experience withApplication Design Patterns.
- Experience using Source Code Control Tools (TFS,SVN).
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Base Location: Bangalore/Chennai
Reporting To: Client Partner
Position Status: Immediate
Experience & Skillset
- Strong Technical delivery grounding – with demonstrated delivery experience in large ETL Development/Maintenance/Testing projects in Tier 1/ Tier 2 Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Must have worked on industry standard ETL tools (Ab Initio, Informatica, Talend, etc) and technologies.
- Excellent information management skills (architecture, design, development and support) in ETL, Database, EDW, Reporting and Big Data is a must.
- Experience in ETL Development/Testing, Data Analytics, Reporting and Big Data (Hadoop/Hive) projects performing data delivery and data integration in complex enterprise environments with at least 5 years with similar role.
- Delivery Lead experience of 8-12 years managing teams of data engineers and software developers.
- Experience in Project / Delivery management activities including project scoping, SOW, estimation, planning, risk management, resource optimization.
- BFSI domain should be at least 5 yrs in the last 10 years of experience.
- Thorough understanding and passion for data.
- Strong client management skills serving clients in the US or Europe.
- Should have played client facing independent project and program management role with at least 25+ member team.
- Proficient interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts; from technical staff to management.
- Executive level communications and presentation experience including the ability to be influential and persuasively articulate and present solutions to C-Level executives both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to connect, build rapport and relationships with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functionally as well as build a high-performing team.
Drupal Web Developer
- 5+ Software development experience with 2+ years of Drupal experience and able to manage and develop Drupal modules and themes
- Experience with integrating Drupal within an enterprise environment.
- Proficient in building User Interface (UI) elements and supporting the compatibility of different browsers and devices (E.g. Firefox versus IE and mobile web versus desktop).
- Working knowledge of standard ECMAScript 5 APIs and libraries such as Bootstrap.js, Underscore and jQuery.
- Expertise with HTML/HTML5, CSS and pre processors (SASS, LESS also welcome).
- Expert in Object Oriented PHP.
- Experience with build tools (Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, JIRA, Bitbucket, Git).
- Ability to work in full stack teams and experience with integrating front-end code within application frameworks and ability to consume data and services by integrating with REST services.
- Familiarity with IBM’s API-Connect product and Drupal’s API Connect libraries a plus.
Location: Irving, TX.
Prefer F1 or GC , H1B is also considered
AVP or VP
- Should have been carrying revenue accountability for the last 5 years with similar top line revenue accountability- in named accounts.
These last 5 years should have been focused on Tier 1 & 2 Banks in APAC, US or UK or Europe Regions.
Familiarity with retail / corporate banking is must. We will not find investment banking / capital market experience to be relevant.
For this position we will not consider pre-sales experience or delivery experience as relevant (in last 5 years). It has to be a profile who has held similar revenue accountability in a hunting or farming role.
We will not consider people who have been holding delivery accountability as their primary role.
Demonstrated ability to independently engage with CXOs in opportunity creation and conversion.
Experience in IT services context critical. Product company experience or captive / shared services experience would not suffice.
Overall 10+ years of experience minimum.
Premium education and B-school background.
Open to short and frequent travel
Base Location: Chennai (Bangalore could be ok but not preferred)
Reporting to: Client Partner
Informatica MDM and IDQ (Admin)
- 5+ years’ Experience with Informatica IDQ/MDM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, or Statistics or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in implementing data quality processes including transliteration, parsing, analysis, standardization and data enrichment using IDQ transformations.
- Experience in developing human task workflow scenarios and IDQ scorecards.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management concepts.
- Ability to work with business users to define and create Business rules to capture/monitor and correct data quality issues.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS.
- Experience with Informatica MDM/IDQ Admin or Developer roles.
- Experience in integrating IDQ with external systems using ETL or APIs.
Location: Bangalore and Pune
Senior IOS Developer
- Computer Science Degree or strong engineering foundation.
- 5+ years iOS development experience and familiarity with Apple frameworks.
- Swift experience (1-3 years).
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of iOS UI/UX standards.
- Experience with third-party dependency management such as Cocoapods is helpful.
- Experience with open-source or internal open-source projects is helpful.
- The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about their work with a desire to problem-solve.
- Comfortable working across a broad range of technologies.
- Collaborative by nature, eager to work across the entire organization.
- Comfortable working in a startup like environment.
- Talented with benchmarking and optimization.
Experience- 6-10 years
Skills- Swift, RESTful, JSON, SDKs
Notice Period- 1 month
Location – Bangalore